This is a special line used to assemble and weld H beam. Compared
with normal vertical line, it has the advantages of higher
productivity and less deformation, and is suitable for producing
light H beams. The line is composed of end assembly machine, front
welding machine, overturning machine, back welding machine, and
their conveying roller. This line can make H beam assembly,
welding, overturning and transmission.
● When assemble, just needed to do spot welding of H beam end, then
can go into the welding process, welding machine will re-position
the three plate, thus increase assemble speed.
● Work piece is put horizontally (web is horizontal and flange is
vertical), and beam will move during welding, and can weld two seam
at the same time to reduce deformation caused by welding heat.
● Machine is equipped with Lincoln DC-1000 welders, which used
single arc twin wire welding mode, wire diameter is 1.6mm, and
welding speed can reach 1200mm/m, the welding seams are well formed
and look beautiful.
● This line is more automatic then traditional ones, so can reduce
the labor intensity, and reduce operator to 4-5.
● It is suitable to weld variable cross section H beam ≤8°.
● Height of gantry frame (distance between beam and ground): 1.2m
● Torch lifting stroke (Up Down): 200mm
● Torch longitudinal travel: 700mm
● Gantry frame travel motor power: 0.75KW×2
● Gantry frame travel welding speed: 250-1200mm/min
● Fast return speed: 2880mm/min
● Gantry frame Guide rail center distance: 3m (user prepare)
● Length of guide rail: Customized
● Beam web plate height: 150-800mm